Friday, March 27, 2009

Lost Wages





















My Mom is on Spring Break. Being the generous person that she is she wanted to "splurge" and take our little family with her and Dad to Sin city for a few days..... I'm tired. We stayed at the Wynn which only cost 2.7 Billion to build...............................................





















Vander rode on my shoulders for the first time and went swimming for the second time...I tried my best to eat 10,000 calories a day. The buffet helped.......You can drink beer in Walgreen's we found out.Actually you can drink beer anywhere......Jeni wanted to see a White Tiger so we did. .........I saw a place that Mary Poppins would appreciate.Can you spot it? We went "clubb'in" as they call it one night and then played penny slots. At one point I was up 64 cents. Other than that, we spent a bit too much money and I got my first sunburn of the year!























































On the way to see the White Tiger my arm got bitten off by a giant Lion. It sucked! I'm better now though.













2 comments:

  1. Yes, Mary would love those parasols, as do I!
    The drinking-beer-in-walmart is most amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photos dood. Sorry we missed Gossip Girl Skate Night, next week perhaps? I love Vander's expression in the drug store beer cup picture. Little trouble maker in the works, eh?

    ReplyDelete