Friday, March 20, 2009

Dear Diary............

Took the family truckster on an afternoon drive to Jeni's hometown of Emmett with a belly full of Carl's Jr. We eat fast food so infrequently that Jeni drew a complete blank upon ordering.I lost track of what the hell was going on too because my Dad's friend wants to paint a starscape on our ceiling, which is enough to throw you off. I bought a mill for the roadster while in Emmett. I hope it works. 200 six. Six in a row make mine go! Met the inlaws and some cousins from Yackima at a Hot springs pool between Emmett and Horseshoe Bend. My inner hippy came out. Felt great. Vander had his first pool swim. Here he is pictured swimming after a ball and doing the seal maneuver, which he is not only perfecting but, taking to a new level. Hit a rain storm on the way home and Jeni suggested using a spare maxi pad to plug the carb! Genius. She also took a cool photo of an old silo. All in all a great way to spend a Friday evening. Came home to dog diarrhea on the carpet.





1 comment:

  1. I like the starscape idea. I wanna paint Simpson's clouds in Liam's room so the star ceiling in our room would be "stellar". If I use the recent pics as a gauge- I think Vander is already taller than I am!

    ReplyDelete