Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Awww Sheeeit.
This is dedicated to everyone that has had about all the shit they can handle. Lately it's been all about poop, and pee, and shit, and poop, sewage, and diapers,and sheeeeit. Sheeeeeit. Phin is one month old! He is awesome. He cries almost every time his Momma gives him to me. I sold a van, I bought a truck, a regular guy truck. Taxes suck. Tax time sucks. The IRS sucks. Dave's leg is broken and I need to build him a wheelchair ramp. I've almost made it a month with the City. Benefits are everything. Being a robot is cool. Poop stinks. Health insurance is fucking expensive. Having a baby is expensive. Old Vans are fucking dangerous. My Dad read book and then just rebuilt a TH400 tranny like it was no big deal. Wagons are the new vans. P.S. I would like to congratulate P77 on the Packers victory. Love, Sean
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Damn dude... You can take The Vanimal for a cruise whenever you need. What's mine is yours bro.
ReplyDeleteThis blog entry stinks.
ReplyDelete