Thursday, November 4, 2010

overdue






I am back at the old greenhouse again. It feels weird. Nine hours really is a long time to be at one place. The routine is nice though. Sorta. I am doing okay with dummying up and just doing. We've been pulling big sheets of plastic over the roofs for Winter(the one job everybody on maintenance crew truly hates) pulling a 40' by 200' piece of 6mil plastic down a slippery gutter one foot wide while anything more than a 5mph wind gust can devastate isn't exactly a walk in the park. The weather is way too nice. When is it going to turn to shit? I can't wait! Everything is winterized, Halloween has came and gone, Hellracer too......all there is to do is sleep......and wait for babies to show up. I've been going to bed really early. There isn't shit on t.v. I hate TV anyway, and now there is a show about Ice skating with the stars.......sons of bitches! Can I actually wake up early enough to ride my bike to gym, work out, and then ride my bike to work? Should I? Can I still have time to drink enough coffee? Will I have to shit at the gym?Would you like to buy a 99 f250?

No comments:

Post a Comment