In continuation of this, I've now mounted the body to the frame(I may need better bolts though, after all there only two) It's super custom cause I did it through these access holes in the frame which is probably what they were intended for but it made me feel smart anyway, and they don't stick out the bottom of the frame(but, they are gonna be a bitch to unscrew if needed) Also, I have welded thats right folks, one door shut. Should I leave welds exposed? should I mold the door into the body? Should I just face the facts? Should I sell all my shit and move to Mexico and live off tequila in a van with no windows?
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
dipshit chronicals part ?
In continuation of this, I've now mounted the body to the frame(I may need better bolts though, after all there only two) It's super custom cause I did it through these access holes in the frame which is probably what they were intended for but it made me feel smart anyway, and they don't stick out the bottom of the frame(but, they are gonna be a bitch to unscrew if needed) Also, I have welded thats right folks, one door shut. Should I leave welds exposed? should I mold the door into the body? Should I just face the facts? Should I sell all my shit and move to Mexico and live off tequila in a van with no windows?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Before you move to mexico. You should add two more bolts to your frame.
ReplyDelete