Sunday, April 26, 2009

Ramp Reincarnation


Kelly and I have taken apart, put together, taken apart, put together this ramp too many times. After living in the future shop space through Winter, and providing many an entertaining night(actually quite sure it helped me maintain my sanity the last five months) it was time to come outside. As, the concrete floor is going in! We had the sections moved outside from the previous configuration and then...... decided to do this with them. I don't know about "this". Fast, narrow, and the spine coping sticks up high too. The next extension will come out this wide again and have a roll in on one end, and a taller vert wall on the other with no spine in the middle. I have some lumber already. As if I need another project.

1 comment:

  1. Doooooooooood!
    Sorry we missed out on Gossip Girl Skate Night tonight. Can't wait to fall down on that new ramp. I've been sick since last Monday's sesh. Sick with a cold, not sick as in "sick sesh, dawg".

    ReplyDelete