
This was a great bike. A little odd but, fun to ride and fast too. Sounded like a Ferrari or something. I crashed it into my Dad for Father's day a few years ago. I wanted to make sure he'd remember that Father's day. You'd have thought it was a fatality after seeing both of our bikes. I bent the forks into the frame past the radiator. His back wheel was flattened so bad it wouldn't roll. A bus full of prisoners laughed at us. We both had great road rash that stung like hell but, we were lucky. I flew about 50'. Used one of my nine lives here. I'm running out of those fast. Used another when I fell 35' off a chairlift onto 15" of compacted ice. That was hell of a deal too. Blew my lung out, bruised my spine, serious concussion but, no broken bones. And, another when I had to dodge Jeni's grandpa's four wheeler falling over a 15 ' embankment directly over me during a wood cutting trip. Dove outta the way quick with her Dad. Landed on a tree branch. Took a spoon full of flesh out of my arm. Cool scar to prove it.
I don't have your email so I'll harass you here.
ReplyDeleteSaw this on the Statesman site:
http://www.idahostatesman.com/newsupdates/story/673508.html
Youz a terrorist aint ya?!